Thursday, December 15, 2011

Post vacation blues

So after a nice long weekend vacation away from reality, I am back on track. So while our intentions were to be good during vacation, it wasn't always possible. There are a lot of pressures with being on vacation and eating.

The way Disney works is you can select a meal plan that works best for how you want to structure your budget and diet. Joanna and I opted to do one sit down, one quick meal and a snack each day that we were there for the both of us. While our vacation wasn't super expensive, we wanted to get the most for our money.

Needless to say, we did just that. Fortunately, any damage that was done on vacation will be easy to reverse. I guess I just wish I was at a point mentally where I could resist temptations. One day I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment