Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can spin be an addiction?

So I have heard for a very long time that spin classes are highly addictive. I have been terrified to try because I was at a very heavy weight about 6 months ago. Now that I am around the weight that I was in 2006, which was when I was the most active since high school, I am going to give it a try today. I have been watching different videos on YouTube to try to get pointers of how it was going to go. Some of my fears about the class include discomfort. Not so much about the pain of pushing through. My concern is the comfort of sitting on that tiny ass bike for 45 mins to an hour... haha!

I wish that I had someone to go with me. Joanna will be at work and Shannon will be busy with family. However, I can't allow either of them to be a crutch. I have to tough through it and just make it happen. At the end of the day, I am the one that needs to conquer this task. It will prove a lot to myself if I can make this happen without the assistance of someone that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment