Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In between the holidays

So Christmas has past and we are all anxiously waiting for the new year. It is a time of year to make promises to ourselves about how we are going to finally change. I'm going to eat better and work out all the time. I have vowed to not make resolutions. I always feel like I am setting myself up for failure. I have some things I want to improve for multiple reasons.

• I want to dine out less.. I know how to cook now. I need to stop being so damn picky and lazy and prep my own food.

• I want to set realistic fitness goals and stop obsessing about the scale. It is obvious I am capable of losing weight. I just need to stop with excuses.

I will find humor when everyone is packed in the gym for a month and then they will all trickle away. I have to admit that I haven't been the most dedicated individual to the gym the past few weeks, but I have been swamped with work and holiday hoopla.

I got a new pair of lifting gloves, ear buds, cell phone arm band and running sneakers so I will be all set for the madness. I think I am going to go to spin tomorrow to test out the new sneaks... Ty wife <3

No comments:

Post a Comment