Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Routine

So today was the first day back in the gym after a seasonal hiatus (not including the occasional spin class). While it was a pain in the ass to wake up and get going early, once we got there it felt great to get back into our normal pace of the morning.

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I got a heart rate monitor to track the amount of calories that I was burning throughout my workout. Today we worked triceps and chest with cardio. I was able to burn 586... Not bad at all!!

We started over day 1 of couch to 5k again. We only got through week 1 last time. This was mainly because of the fact that we had the free app which only offered the first 4 days. Day 1 went well today. I actually had running shoes this time so I didn't feel like sawing my feet off afterwards. Looking forward to seeing how far I can push myself in spin tomorrow.

I think this is how my week is gonna from now on:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - couch to 5k and weights
Thursday, Saturday (if not working) - spin
Sunday - anything outside of gym

No comments:

Post a Comment