Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New approach

So I am slightly over talking just about my struggles and successes through this process. My awesome wife, Joanna ( follow her blog - joannathestylist.blogspot.com ), has been blogging about makeup reviews for just as much time as I have been diving into this project of mine. She tries out different products and does research in hopes to educate people that might need some guidance. I want to do that as well!

I can not tell you how many times that I have invested time or money into something without knowing a thing about what I was getting into. Part of my problem is that I lack the attention span to sit and read something if I am not completely interested.

Here is what I am going to do... I am going to try out different work outs, apps, online communities. I am going to listen to podcasts, watch broadcasts and become more engaged in research. I am going to give my honest opinion on my findings and what I have learned from whatever resource I am investing time into.

I believe this will bring a new focus to my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment