Saturday, January 7, 2012

No Excuses

You would think by the title that I am going to discuss my own struggles with weight loss... Alas that is not true. I am going to discuss the newest season of the biggest loser which started on 1/3. I have a lot of mixed feelings about this season.

What the writers decided to do is bring all these teams onto the ranch and then split each of them up between Bob and Dolvett. First upgrade in this scenario is no Anna kournikova. She is the main reason I had a HUGE disconnect with last season. Poor replacement for Jillian. Then there is Dolvett... He is ripped, but I had a hard time focusing on something other then the fact that was was just an actor on a Tyler Perry show.

I digress... So they split the teams up. I think that is great because then they can't rely so heavily on the people that they made excuses with. What confused the hell out of me though is that these people usually drop anywhere from 15-35 lbs the first week. If u recall correctly, only 1 person lost more than 20 lbs. In fact, multiple people lost only single digit amounts. Wtf... I thought this was the biggest loser, not the under achiever. As a long time fan of the show, I have grown to expect more. I don't think it has anything to do with the trainers.. Just the people they casted! The guy who pretty much voted himself out was the second biggest guy on the show. I just miss the fight of the previous seasons.

Speaking of biggest loser... Joanna and I are going to the Landing in Jacksonville early tomorrow so we can meet Olivia and Hannah from season 11!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment