Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Return from hiatus

Hello party people...

I know it has been too long and I broke promises to myself by keeping up with documenting my journey. I am lame. There has been a lot distracting me, such as work, lack of personal time and being sick for a decent part of the month. The sick part truly sucks because Joanna and I decided to financially invest in our health a little more and purchased bodybuggs. For those that might not know what a bodybugg is, it the device used by contestants on the biggest loser to track calorie burn vs input of food intake.

We are working on work 3 and we are loving the program. We are both down a few pounds, but it has been slow since we both got sick. Sick = lack of motivation!

Lots of plans coming up. Joanna and I are trying to set fitness goals for each other. We are actively participating in the couch to 5k. I am almost enjoying the challenge. We are going to actually run our first 5k in April. We are also planning on training for Run for your life Zombie 5k and a Tough Mudder. The idea of these goals is making it easier to focus.

Tomorrow is also March 1 and I am going to try to begin Jillian michaels 30 day shred. Going to take before and after photos and if I feel confident enough I will submit them online at the end of march!

No comments:

Post a Comment