Thursday, February 2, 2012

Distractions

I have become my own worst enemy over the past few years. I have come to a point in my journey where I found myself comfortable again. It figures that it is around the same weight that I was last time I became comfortable. I feel like I look good again. People notice and pay me compliments. I just am so focused on everything else that I have lost sight of finishing my journey. I can not make this a permanent mistake (again!). I came across a picture of myself from Joanna's birthday back in 2010 and I was amazed to see the difference between then and now. I am hoping that I can use that as a kick start back into the way I need to be. Fortunately enough I will not be able to use work as an excuse for much longer. I will not be working the ridiculous amount of overtime that I have been and I can put that motivation back into fixing myself.

I came across a video on YouTube of the Season 2 winner of the Biggest Loser. This guy was such a huge success when it came to his journey, but then let it all go to shit. I don't want people to ever thing that about me. I do not want to be the one reaching a goal and then calling it quits because the journey is really never over unless you give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment