Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hiatus

Hello (lack of) followers...

I know that I have been on hiatus. There are multiple reasons that I am not really going to get into. The diet has been on and off for the past few weeks because of our vacation to NJ, Mother's Day/Mom's Birthday, and my 29th birthday. Now that has all past and I am working towards one last obstacle... that would be my healing tattoo. I got a large tattoo on my chest which is about 4-5 days away from being fully healed. I didn't want to work out with it healing because I didn't want to get it irritated. I am hoping that I can get back to my routine after this weekend.

I was doing really well with going to the gym after work. Moving over to Planet Fitness was a nice step in the right direction! Having access to the gym 24 hrs during the week has been a huge benefit. I have also been able to focus my frustration at the gym. Hopefully I can get back to blogging and getting into my routine... I am slowly starting to get antsy without being able to focus on what I enjoy doing.


... the tattoo was worth it though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment